Blackmores Natural Vitamin E contains vitamin E which is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps protect cells from free radical damage. Vitamin E also maintains a healthy cardiovascular system. Blackmores Natural E 1000 is also a source of natural vitamin E which is more available (easily absorbed) and is retained longer in the body, than synthetic vitamin E. When taken as directed, it can help prevent vitamin E deficiencies in a one-a-day dose.
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
- Is an antioxidant
- Helps protects cells from free radical damage
- Is a source of natural vitamin E which is more available (easily absorbed) and is retained longer in the body, than synthetic vitamin E
- When taken as directed, it can help prevent vitamin E deficiencies
- One a day dose
Directions: Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Not suitable for children under 12 years
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural vitamin E 1000 IU) – 670 mg
- Soft gelatin capsule
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use. Contains sulfites and soya. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.